2. Collection and processing of your personal information is carried out in accordance with the laws of the European Union and the Russia.
3. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. It is impossible to identify the person of the visitor using this data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when your shipping details for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
3. CHILDRREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. If you are a parent or a legal guardian of an underage child, and you know that the child has provided us with their personal information without your consent, please contact us on: email@example.com. It is forbidden to enter personal data of underage users without the agreement of parents or lawful guardians.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY OTHER SERVICES
1. This Website uses Google Analytics.
- This site uses Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
2. This Website uses Mailchimp.
- This Website uses Mailchimp to help us introduce new products to you in our store, notify you about new promotions.
- You can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- We add you in the newsletter with your consent when you fill out the form to subscribe to our newsletter.
2. We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
4. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
6. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
4. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
5. We may share customer information with third parties to perform services on our behalf relating directly and exclusively to our own goods or services.
6. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
7. LAWFUL BASIS
8. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
2. Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
9. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
13. CONTACTING US
1. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via the website contact form or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 18/05/2021